The Bylaws of the Pinellas County Homeless Leadership Board
Article I: Name
Name: The name of this organization is the Pinellas County Homeless Leadership Board hereinafter referred to as the “HLB”.
Article II: Mission
Mission: The mission of the Homeless Leadership Board is to coordinate all community partners, systems and resources available with the goal
individuals and families to prevent, divert, and end homelessness in Pinellas County.
Article III: Board of Directors
CLICK HERE FOR FULL BYLAWS
The Charter of the Pinellas County Homeless Leadership Board
Pinellas County Continuum of Care FL-502
The Pinellas County Homeless Leadership Board, Inc., (the “HLB”) as governed by
the Pinellas County Homeless Leadership Board, Inc., Board of Directors is the entity
designated as the Pinellas County Continuum of Care, FL 502 (the “CoC”).
Membership is composed of representatives from relevant organizations, governments,
and community representatives from throughout Pinellas County, and more fully
set forth herein. This entity serves as the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban
Development’s (HUD’s) recognized decision-making body for the Continuum
rule 24 CFR 578, Subpart B, entitled “Establishing and Operating a Continuum
of Care” [578.5(a)].
CLICK HERE FOR FULL CHARTER
Sunshine Law Update
HLB Sunshine Law Update 2014
I. Sunshine Law Requirements
A. What is the Scope of the Sunshine Law
- The Sunshine Law applies to any gathering of two or more members of the same Board; to discuss some matter that will foreseeably come before that Board for action. F.S. 286.011.
- All meeting of the Board must be open to the public.
- Reasonable notice must be provided as to the time and place of the meetings.
- Minutes of the meetings must be taken.
B. Who Must Comply with the Sunshine Rules
- Any Board or Commission of any state, county, city, or other political subdivision of the state must comply.
- A Board includes public or private organizations created by a public entity or delegated to perform a government function or plays an important part in a public entities decision making